- is already thinking about my weekend plans.
- loves to plan dinner when I’m eating lunch.
- makes my husband go dizzy over what’s happening next.
- helps me stick to a consistent workout regime.
We all know life gets busy. Between 40+ hours of work, spending time with my husband, errands, keeping up with friends and other misc tasks; working out gets put on the back burner of my agenda. To help with this, I plan my workouts in advance.
- I workout 3-5 times a week. To do this, I take a quick glance at my schedule and see which days would best accommodate some sweating. 🙂
- I check with my running buddies to see which day(s) they’re available to run.
- I see if there are any good classes available. Free’s always nice!
- I make a plan and try and stick to it.
And if all else fails I…
Do you have a workout buddy?
How often do you workout?
What’s your best piece of advice to keep a consistent work out routine?