It’s date night tonight and I can’t wait! You know it’s a hot date when your husband and you plan it a week in advance! :) In honor of a Friday night out, I thought I’d make this Friday Five: Hot Dates.
Disclaimer: We are simple people with a budget; so, the following are for all of you who want to save a little $ and have a lot of fun doing it! :)
1. A hot date is biking to Jeremiah’s Ice! Living in Florida makes this a hot date, literally!
2. A hot date is going to Barnes and Noble, getting a coffee and holding hands through the aisles of new books that are waiting to be read.
3. A hot date is eating in while wearing our pj’s and renting a Red Box!
4. A hot date is heading to Target and getting to pick out one treat each…even if that treat is a new coffee pot!
5. A hot date always ends with a goodnight kiss!