Sometimes it’s hard to get ourselves out the door, into our car, and to the gym. Sometimes the weather discourages us to lace up our shoes and hit the road for a good run or long bike ride. So, what do we do if we want to work out but just can’t get out the door? Bloggers, we work it out at home. 🙂
Today’s Friday Five: my favorite at home exercises!
*Feel free to adapt these exercises for what’s best for you!
1) 180 Jump (This is a plyometric exercise, a.k.a. jump training.)
Three sets of 15.
2) Mogules (This is a plyometric exercise, a.k.a. jump training.)
Three sets of 30 seconds each time.
3) Push Up’s (The real way!)
Start with 10. Push up’s can be difficult, but they’re definitely attainable. Work your way up to doing more each time. (10 reps/2 sets)
4) Pilates 100! (Powering through the burn!) 😉
To watch a video on how to complete this exercise, click here.
5) Box it out with 5 lb weights
Sink down into a squat position and box it out with 5lb weights in each hand. (20 reps/3 sets)
Question of the day: What are your weekend plans?