Good Friday afternoon, bloggers!
We made it to the weekend! Oh yeah! 🙂 Last night, J and I were in bed and sleeping before 10 p.m. (which is so crazy because my dear husband is usually such a night owl!) Because I had 9+ hours of sleep under my belt, I was ready to get going when our alarm went off at 7:30 a.m.
I wasn’t feeling like a run this morning, so instead I found a Biggest Loser workout that incorporated a little cardio and a lot of strength…it totally kicked my butt. My arms still feel tired! It shows you who needs to do more weight training! 🙂
When I was thinking about what to write about today, I thought I’d start sharing “The Friday Five.” Five things that I love. Whether it’s food, movies, stores, shows, exercises, vacation spots, blogs or today… iPhone apps!
So, here they are!
1) WordPress! I love being able to catch up with you all on the go!
2) Fooducate. I recently found this one and love it. If you want to know what grade level the food you’re buying is, just use the barcode scanner to see! Fooducate gives you alternatives (with grade levels) to the food you’re eating and allows you to compare different foods!
3) Today Show! It’s a fun way to keep up on all the news and having it without turning on my T.V….awesome.
4) Trip Advisor! J and I are headed to Europe this summer and I’m already looking for some good hotel options, so this comes in handy.
5) Run Keeper. Need a way to log your miles, time, route, calories, and pace? Strap your iPhone to your arm and open this app. It’s simple to use and simple to track your training.
Who knew one little technology gadget could come in so handy? 🙂
Questions of the day: How many hours of sleep do you usually get?
Do you ever do workout tapes (or dvd’s) :)?
Share a highlight of your week!