The gym is not my friend on a sunny 70 degree day. I’ve never been a huge “gym rat,” but after deciding I needed some variety in my workouts, I knew I needed to get my butt to the gym to do an awesome treadmill workout as seen on Peanut Butter Fingers.
I tweaked a couple minor things, but overall Peanut Butter Fingers gave me a great workout!
- 0-3 minutes/Incline 1/ Speed 4.2
- 3-5 minutes/Incline 7/ Speed 4.2
- 5-9 minutes/Incline 1/ Speed 6.8
- 9-10 minutes/Incline 1/ Speed 8
- 10-15 minutes/Incline 7/Speed 4.2
- 15-19 minutes/Incline 1/Speed 6.8
- 19-20 minutes/Incline 1/Speed 8.5
- 20-25 minutes/Incline 7/Speed 4.2
- 25-29 minutes/Incline 1/Speed 6.8
- 29-30 minutes/Incline 1/Speed 9
- 30-35 minutes/Incline 7.2/Speed 4.2
If you want to sweat–you’ll dig this workout!
To compensate for the sweat, I popped an Amy’s organic pizza in the oven. I rarely buy frozen pizza because I find home-made is so much better, but Amy’s is definitely worth it. Plus, they have a pretty neat story of how they started their business. http://www.amys.com/
Within 15 minutes I had a delicious dinner.
Let me tell you, if I could run everyday for this pizza, I sure would! Now, it’s off to help J-Man get better soon!
Hope you’re having a fabulous weekend! You deserve it.